Rare Commercial Opportunity
– One of its kind, Paya Lebar Square is a unique commercial development.
– Prime strata-titled office space in a well located development is rare. With limited supply, strong occupier demand, high liquidity and low interest rates, such properties are a great investment opportunity.
– Right above Paya Lebar MRT Interchange and with an excellent frontage along Paya Lebar Road.
– The Central Business District (CBD), Changi Airport and Orchard Road shopping belt are just
10 to 15 minutes’ drive away.
– Probably, the best located plot under the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) Master Plan 2008
for Paya Lebar Central – a special precinct at the urban fringe identified for growth to be an up
and coming commercial hub.
– Existing and future amenities in the vicinity include the revamped Geylang Serai Market and Food Centre,
Tanjong Katong Complex, Joo Chiat Complex, Geylang Public Library and Geylang East Sports Village.
Well Connected to all parts of Singapore
– Through a direct all-weather pedestrian connection, Paya Lebar Square will connect seamlessly to Paya Lebar MRT Interchange on the East-West and Circle lines.
– Well served by expressways such as the PIE & KPE and major arterial roads such as Geylang Road and Paya Lebar Road.
– Easy accessibility to the CBD, Orchard Road shopping belt and Changi Airport.